Friday, September 25, 2009

same old same old

I have not been updating much lately since first, I have accomplished my long time wish, to hit the gym. Every time I arrive home I feel very tired, plus I have to do some school stuffs. You know, school always go first. Second, i really did not know what to write, I want soo many things, I have tons on my checklist but I do not seem to accomplish all of it. Enough of my boring life. Anyways, I went through old folders and saw a picture of my OLD self, when I was 10bls lighter.


first picture: shirt, billabong. shorts, old navy. shoes, grendha. bag, unknown. bag accessories, ysl and Australian crystal. sunglasses, f&h.
picture 2: blouse, bayo, shorts, old navy. shoes, sm. bag, guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from YOU!

Raisa