Monday, June 6, 2011

Color Blocking Attempt

Been updating almost every day! Gaah, I miss this. Anyhow, the color blocking trend is everywhere and I'm jumping in the bandwagon. This is my lame version. Wore this out on a casual dinner party with gym-mates.

top and jeans, h & m. shoes, lucky brand. bag, chanel. necklace, claire's.
What's your favorite color combination for color blocking?

On another note here's my "woven like" Lucky Brand Flatforms, they are comfortable and stylish to boot. And they seem sturdy and very well made, definitely worth it. I love them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! How are you? Its good to see you blogging again! Looking great as always, I esp love this look. That necklace is so sooo pretty!! And those banig like shoes, I want! :) Hope you are doing well! Good luck with the thesis and belated happy birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from YOU!

Raisa