Friday, June 3, 2011

Girl Again

 I rarely dress up since the summer weather is too humid right now but it was my BIRTHDAY yesterday and I could not pass up on putting on an outfit and taking a picture of it to post in my blog HAHA. Well anyways, here you go:


Photo credit: my friend Vally
 Pleated batwing top, Encore. Shorts, H & M. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell. Rings and necklace, Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. Bangles, H & M.

I wore this whole ensemble with a Mulberry Alexa bag in Watermelon, I wasn't able to take a picture with it though, but you get the picture, the hot pink lips and the bag adds color to the nude pink outfit. Ahhh, how I missed blogging, putting an outfit together and adding inches to my height. Gaah! Feels good to be a girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from YOU!

Raisa