Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching Up

I had this photo using my camera phone a few weeks back.

Our house is 30 minutes away from the city, so it's quite difficult for me to go home and change after school since we're not allowed to go around malls in uniform. I had no choice but to borrow clothes from my friend since we had an emergency meeting in 30min. Good thing my ever reliable black flats was in the car already. She uses bigger sizes than mine so we were worried I'd look like a total trash, but turns out I like lose fitting clothes. They let you breath without being conscious. =)


this animal print belt gave my plain tee and shorts attitude. And it held up my pants too.


tee, vintage. shorts, maldita. shoes, tory burch. bag, dereon by beyonce. watch, fossil.

Sorry for the crappy photos. These were all taken by my camera phone. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from YOU!

Raisa