Tuesday, September 1, 2009

latest acquisitions

I really haven't figured out what to exactly pair each of them with so I opted for the ripped shorts I had for a quick shoot. It seems to go with anything.

I am actually all over the 80's and 90's look right now. Cropped blouses and shoulder pads all over. They look extremely vintage.







Try your Mom's closet. You might be able to find something fashionably great.



thought i'd share about this white long sleeved shirt, although I want a more manly kind, without the ruffles in the neckline, I cannot just NOT buy them. They're on SALE. 70% off to be exact!! Fits me perfectly and it's insanely white so yeah, it won me over. I had to take IT HOME. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from YOU!

Raisa