Sunday, September 20, 2009

STYLE FOOL inspiration


ALEXA CHUNG

I have been seeing a lot of her lately. Her style seem so effortless. She remains simple yet it looks sexy all together. I'm in awww.

GOOD GIRL GONE BAD

Mischa Barton

Even right after the THE OC fever, if someone would ask me which celebrity I admired the most, I'd always say Mischa Barton. But she doesn't seem to live up to anybody's expectations now. Or well at least, that's what I think. I loved her outfit on this one though.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about Mischa Barton. I actually loved it when she did the Keds campaign, but now she seems to be one heck of a mess. Far cry from when she was in Notting Hill, that's for sure.

    On another note, love Alexa Chung! :)

    http://snobmob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe she's living up to the bratty footsteps of child stars? hmm.
    Thanks for dropping by!

    Raisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from YOU!

Raisa